We are a Business Intelligence & Data Analytics consultancy with a global reach bringing insights to our customers and delivering the best business outcomes using data. We provide professional services in areas including data governance, cloud analytics, data architecture, data warehousing, data visualisation, predictive modelling, data consolidation & enrichment, data quality and more. Our mission is to transform the way people work with data.
Thanks to our growing customer base, we are extending our team in Prague, the Czech Republic. We are looking for a self-driven and motivated data enthusiast with great communication skills and BI background, who is eager to learn new tools and techniques and work on customer projects across various industry verticals.
What will you do:
- Business/Technology consulting, analysis and providing data-driven insights,
- Build BI solutions in tools like Alteryx, Collibra, Snowflake, Azure, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Communicate with various technical and business stakeholders (analysts, business, management etc.),
- Project planning, scope management, issue and risk tracking
- Gather business requirements, design solutions, create user-friendly reports/dashboards, validating outcomes, run end-user trainings,
- Bridging the gap between the business and IT,
- Participate in knowledge sharing, trainings, webinars or tech sessions,
- Learn new tools and data manipulation techniques and pass certified trainings.
What do we expect:
- Excellent communication skills, capable of talking to people across IT and business, as well as to stakeholders at various levels of the company,
- Fluent English and Czech on a professional level,
- Hands-on approach, proactivity,
- Desire to deliver the best quality and meet the client’s needs,
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python is an advantage,
- Overall business intelligence knowledge,
- Advantage is a knowledge of ETL tools/processes,
- Advantage is a knowledge of visualization tools,
- Advantage is business consulting experience and understanding of the internal business processes,
- Willingness to self-study and learning new skills to handle any upcoming tasks,
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience,
- Flexibility, teamwork, active lifestyle.
What can you expect:
- Opportunity to work on international projects using the best BI tools available on the market
- Strong innovative company culture focused on teamwork, support, knowledge sharing and flexibility
- Continuous training and development,
- Attractive benefit package incl. extra 10 days of leave, multisport card, and many more
- Remote work from home office/our Prague office,
- Challenging, inspiring and flexible work with highly reputable clients,
- Diverse, global team of friendly BI professionals and cooperative atmosphere,
- Quite challenging environment if you are a keen sportsman :-)
We'd love to hear from you!