We are a Business Intelligence & Data Analytics consultancy with a global reach bringing insights to our customers and delivering the best business outcomes using data. We provide professional services in areas including data governance, cloud analytics, data architecture, data warehousing, data visualisation, predictive modelling, data consolidation & enrichment, data quality and more. Our mission is to transform the way people work with data.
Thanks to our growing customer base, we are extending our team in Prague, the Czech Republic. We are looking for an experienced data enthusiast with strong technical data engineering background, who is eager to learn new tools and techniques and work on customer projects across various industry verticals.
What will you do:
- Design, construct, test and maintain data architectures
- Build data pipeline solutions in tools like Alteryx, Databricks, Snowflake, Azure, Matillion, etc.
- Communicate with various technical and non-technical stakeholders (architects, consultants, project managers etc.),
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modelling
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Participate in knowledge sharing, trainings, webinars or tech sessions,
- Learn new tools and data manipulation techniques and pass certified trainings.
What do we expect:
- Excellent communication skills, capable of talking to people across IT and business, as well as to stakeholders at various levels of the company,
- Fluent English and Czech on a professional level,
- Hands-on approach, proactivity,
- Desire to deliver the best quality and meet the client’s needs,
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python or R
- Experience with deploying solutions in Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience working with Pandas, NumPy, Ggplot2 etc. is an advantage
- Advantage is an experience with Databricks, Snowflake or Airflow
- Overall business intelligence knowledge,
- Advantage is a knowledge of ETL tools/processes or visualization tools
- Willingness to self-study and learning new skills to handle any upcoming tasks,
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience,
- Flexibility, teamwork, active lifestyle.
What can you expect:
- Opportunity to work on international projects using the best data tools available on the market
- Strong innovative company culture focused on teamwork, support, knowledge sharing and flexibility
- Continuous training and development,
- Attractive benefit package incl. extra 10 days of leave, multisport card, and many more
- Remote work from home office/our Prague office,
- Challenging, inspiring and flexible work with highly reputable clients,
- Diverse, global team of friendly BI professionals and cooperative atmosphere,
- Quite challenging environment if you are a keen sportsman :-)
We'd love to hear from you!