Passionate about integrity and excellence, Billigence, delivers market-leading Business Intelligence and Digital solutions through a talented team of skilled professionals. Billigence's principal consultants are some of the most sought-after experts in their respective disciplines. We deliver efficient and adaptive integrated solutions, consistently exceeding our clients' expectations as we focus on customer-centricity throughout our delivery. Billigence’s agile approach enables fast-paced delivery utilizing the key partners' solutions.
Billigence partners with leading-edge BI and data analytics vendors including Tableau, Alteryx, Collibra, Keboola, Snowflake, or Matillion.
The (Junior) Account Manager is a key role from the growth perspective of Billigence. You will be part of an international and growing team who are specialists in Business Intelligence. You will participate in the expansion of our business in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and besides you will be involved in various activities to support the growth of other regions of Billigence Group as well.
The role reports to the Regional Director CZ/SK with the following responsibilities:
What will you do:
- Responsibility for sales and pre-sales activities and reviews with allocated teams,
- Lead business growth activities including setting sales strategy, primarily for Czech and Slovak markets,
- Manage a portfolio of clients and drive business growth,
- Generate leads, opportunities and convert to viable sales,
- Support sales-related activities incl.proposals, tenders, presentations, customer portal registrations, onboarding of consultants, etc.,
- Develop and manage the sales operations (including process and pipeline), provide regular reporting pipeline and forecasting updates (presented at the weekly team meeting),
- Management to target growth KPIs as agreed with the management team,
- Vertical Market Research to support the sales pipeline: Clients, Partners, Competitors,
- Participation in promotional events and conferences,
- Be self-motivated to drive to results and exceed expectations.
Key requirements. What do we expect:
- Passionate about solving problems and a good listener. You must demonstrate understanding our clients’ needs and drive sales of our partner products to deliver solutions in new and innovative ways,
- Bring a sales attitude and proactive approach. Experienced in solution selling across diverse sectors (Finance, Retail, FMCG, Manufacturing) is an advantage,
- Understanding of BI, IT, or technology fields is an advantage. Preferred experience in sales of analytics, data, business intelligence, visualizations and/or information management solutions (self-learner approach is recommended),
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with excellent relationship management capabilities,
- Adaptable and self-motivated, you thrive on a challenge.
- Quick learner. Willingness to learn and stay up to date with the latest BI platforms and technologies,
- Fluent in Czech and English.
What can you expect:
- Friendly team and environment of rapidly evolving global innovation company,
- Opportunity to work with the most advanced and fast-developing technologies,
- Work in an international company with diverse teams (headquartered in Sydney, Australia),
- Flexible, challenging, and inspiring work in a market-leading organization,
- Flexible working conditions with the possibility to combine work from home and utilization of modern office in Karlin,
- A diverse, global team of friendly BI professionals and cooperative atmosphere,
- Quite a challenging environment if you are a keen sportsman :-)
I hereby acknowledge the principles of processing of my personal data done by BILLIGENCE PTY LTD, organizační složka ČR in connection with my participation in the recruitment process as desribed in the Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants which is available under this link.
I hereby consent to further processing of my personal data obtained by BILLIGENCE PTY LTD, organizační složka ČR as the data controller ("Controller") during my job interview or outside job interview for the purpose of contacting me about current vacancies with the Controller or with a company in the Controller’s group for the period of 12 months following the date of the grant of the consent. I acknowledge that more information regarding this consent are described in the Data Privacy Notice for Job Applicants which is available under this link.